Everyone needs a good night’s sleep, but if you’re with someone who is a really heavy sleeper and stores a lot, it could be problematic.
And if YOU have been told that you snore and it’s disturbing others, you probably need to do something about it.
Almost 30 percent of people are snorers and it might have the following drawbacks:
- it might result in sleep deprivation, leading to drowsiness and focus problems when you’re awake.
- it can really disturb your partner, taking away the privilege of a good night’s sleep.
It is not just causing disturbance for you or your partner, snoring also means that your body is struggling to get oxygen as there is airway obstruction.
WHAT IS VITALSLEEP?
Many devices have been circulating the market to help snorers get rid of this problem, but we have chosen VitalSleep as it has pros that very clearly outweigh the cons.
David Hernandez co-developed VitalSleep with his New York City-based company, the Snore Reliever Company LLC.
VitalSleep is an anti-snoring device that might not look too comfortable but has too many satisfied reviews by its users.
It is an oral device, which means that you can fit it in your mouth, allowing it to adjust in your jaw. It is a thermoplastic product that is BPA and Latex-free, allowing people with allergies to wear it without worrying about any side effects. Snoring sounds are produced due to an obstructed airway within the mouth.
The obstruction might be caused cause of the soft tissues being too closed up together. VitalSleep holds up your lower jaw forward, which clears up your airway while you sleep.
It does not only eliminate the snoring sound but allows you to sleep peacefully as well, so you can wake up feeling refreshed.
BOIL AND BITE METHOD:
One of the best features of VitalSleep is the Boil and Bite.
When you will first put it in your mouth, it might feel really uncomfortable. In order to get rid of the discomfort and adjust it according to your mouth, you simply have to boil it and then adjust it using the hex tool.
It might sound complicated but it is quite simple and can be done within a few minutes.
After you are done boiling, put it in your mouth so it molds itself according to the insides of your mouth. Then take it out and put it through cold water so it retains its shape.
If you are not satisfied with your molded shape, you can repeat the process by reboiling and adjusting again. This way, it will adjust better and will not cause any discomfort while you sleep.
PROS AND CONS:
The pros outweigh the cons, making this an ideal purchase.
- It comes in two sizes. Small for women and large for men.
- Perfectly non-irritable material for the gums.
- Side-to-side jaw movement allowed due to design.
- 100 percent sourced, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- can be cleaned easily using a simple toothbrush and toothpaste, so no special products are needed to maintain its cleanliness.
- Up to five chances to mold the device using the boil and bite method.
- You can sleep through your mouth with the help of air-holes.
- Cleared by the United States food and drug administration.
- Lower jaw placement can be adjusted in tiny increments up to 7 millimeters.
- It uses boil and bites technology, which might sound good and work well but it molds the gums instead of the teeth which make it a rather loose fit.
- Can not be worn by individuals that have any missing teeth or braces.