Are you a little surprised by the title and wonder if it is only recommended to people with periodontal disease or people with teeth or gum sensitivity? But this is not true in fact the reality is that this oral hygiene combo is being used by many people nowadays and the reason for this increasing acceptance is that many researchers have proved that the efficiency of electric toothbrushes is far greater than manual, and some of these researched ones are approved by the (ADA) American Dental Association.
Let’s now understand why ADA (American Dental Association) is in favor of electric toothbrushes in order to maintain your oral hygiene or good dental health. The foremost reason is that the vibrations produced by the electric toothbrush aid in the removal of plaque from your teeth, and when a water flosser is used along it can be even more effective in maintaining good dental health. Below are listed some of the efficient combos of an automatic toothbrush and water flosser:
Water Flosser + Sonic Electric Toothbrush (WCC-01 Complete Care 9.0):
- This one is best for people who looking for a product that saves both electricity and counter space with its ultra-slim design.
- The rechargeable Triple Sonic toothbrush also gives you three cleaning modes, including clean, whiten, and massage.
- This combo of an electric toothbrush and water flosser has a high-volume reservoir and flow controller.
- With a capacity of twenty-two ounces, this reservoir can run for 90 seconds without needing to be refilled.
- And the water flosser can be easily managed with the on and off buttons on the machine.
- In this combo pack, you will be provided with two brush heads, a toothbrush travel bag, five water tips, and tip storage tips.
- The water flosser comes with ten different settings from 10 to 100 PSI range and delivers 1400 water pulses per minute for a thorough clean.
Benefits of usage:
- The water flosser cleans deep between the gingival margin and the teeth, removing debris and plaque that brushing alone misses.
- As a result, tooth decay and additional dental problems can be avoided, that is why this combination is especially best for anyone with implants, braces, bridges, or crowns.
- It can only work with a voltage of 120VAC/60Hz.
- It doesn’t have a long-lasting battery.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Professional (Electric Toothbrush + Water Flosser):
- This combo provides you with three sonic-fusion modes i.e., floss, brush, and floss & brush. These modes can be easily changed by just pushing one button.
- Therefore, it’s best for people who want comfort. It is a rechargeable machine along with a powerful water pressure that can control water pressure over 10 different settings.
- Its reservoir can work for more than one minute and can be easily detached and washed. It can operate globally over a voltage range of 100-240, 50/60Hz.
Benefits of usage:
- One of the main benefits is that this product has been recommended by the (ADA) American Dental Association for effective oral care.
- The rechargeable sonic toothbrush that comes with the kit gently cleans the teeth surfaces.
- Additionally, the water flosser in the middle of the brush head cleans between the areas of gums and teeth where the toothbrush bristles can’t reach.
- A highly expensive product.
The Ultra Water Flosser (Waterpik):
- This ultra-water flosser is an easy-to-use machine because of its adjustable handle and handy stop button.
- It is a high-capacity water flosser that provides a covered reservoir.
- The ultra-water flosser enables you to get optimal control of it with the 10 featured settings ranging between 10-90 PSI.
- This machine is easy to use because of its 6 tips each for a different operation (plague seeker tip, pickpocket tip, toothbrush tip, orthodontic tip, and a classic jet tip) specified by a different color
Benefits of usage:
- This product is specially designed for people with implants or braces or crowns.
- As it cleans deep between your teeth and below your gum line, which helps to improve your overall dental health.
- It is not a long-lasting machine; its product life is very low.
Rechargeable Aqua Sonic (Toothbrush & Smart Water Flosser):
- The Aqua sonic toothbrush + water flosser is distinctive by the exciting feature of the IPX7 waterproof system providing 31,000 VPM.
- Its other amazing feature is three different cleanings modes soft, normal, hard, and in between. Inductive charging is also available for wireless charging on this toothbrush.
- You may stop your flosser still operating after you’ve finished cleaning by using the 2-minute auto timer.
- This combo pack by Aqua sonic has 8 parts; one Oral Irrigator, two jet nozzles, one orthodontic tip, one tongue cleaner, and four brush heads.
Benefits of usage:
- You’ll be reminded to clean different areas of your mouth with a built-in 30-second time period.
- The smart water flosser by aqua sonic is located on the opposite end of the toothbrush and uses forceful water jets to soothe and massage gums as well as extract food particles.
- It is a great alternative to string floss for people who wear braces.
- Most of the consumers did not find the product too much reliable and have not reviewed or voted in its favor.
Philips Sonicare (Flex care Platinum Rechargeable Toothbrush and Air Floss Duo Pack- HX8273/20):
- This electric toothbrush and flosser are a total solution by Philips that can penetrate deep with exceptional performance, to remove plaque and food particles.
- It works on sonic technology that is secured by patent.
- The platinum toothbrush and air floss duo pack is a rechargeable machine.
- It is designed to give you the desired cleaning you want every time just by selecting from three intensity settings or three cleaning modes (clean, white, and deep clean).
- One of the most unique features of this product is its microdroplet and air technology on which its air floss is based.
- The Philips Sonicare Air Floss is specifically designed for people with low oral hygiene.
- For them, it is an easy and immediate result product that improves gums health, cleans the teeth, and floss.
- Just a thirty-second usage of Philips Sonicare duo pack twice a day works like magic to improve your oral hygiene.
- Because of its air floss feature, you can clean your mouth or oral cavity without water as well.
- As a result, it’s appropriate to be used with porcelain veneers, braces, and implants.
- But unfortunately, this rechargeable toothbrush and air floss combo is not a long-lasting product.
Ture well Water Flosser-An Oral Irrigator:
- One Tongue Scaler, one Orthodontic Tip, one Periodontal Tip, three Classic Jet Tips, and one Dental Tip are among the seven versatile tips included in this pack.
- These tips are designed to deal with different oral hygiene problems of your family members with just one product.
- This flosser’s water pressure may also be gently regulated from 25 to 120 PSI to mitigate any potential jetting during mouth flossing.
- It also gives you the advantage of choosing from a range of ten pressure levels to find the most comfortable and efficient setting as per your need.
- Its usage can eradicate up to 99.9% of the plague from the treated areas using water pulsation at 1250 – 1700 times per minute.
- With this product, you don’t have the hassle of refilling the water reservoir as the flosser has an efficient capacity of storing up to 600ml of water which can floss for 90 seconds.
- This oral irrigator is better than your regular flosser as it not only cleans the oral cavity but also eliminates the problem of mouth odor.
- Many consumers have reported low or ineffective water pressure.
Protective Clean, Air Floss, and Fill & Charge Station Bundle by Philips Sonicare (White, HX8272/20):
- The Philips toothbrush provides the ease of adjusting your brushing needs with the supplied toothbrush, which has three separate modes: clean mode for improved cleansing, gum care mode for soothing your gums, and white mode for removing surface stains.
- You can keep your Air Floss handle full and charged with the fill & charge station to guarantee it’s always ready to use.
- Aside from that, the reservoir can store water for up to two weeks usage.
- The voltage of this fill and charge station bundle is 110-220V.
- The Protective Clean station bundle by Philips eliminates plaque with cutting-edge sonic technology, giving you a thorough yet gentle clean.
- The Air Floss, on the other hand, is a simple and effective way to improve the gum health of people who don’t floss or brush between their teeth.
- It also works well with veneers, aligners, and implants and is completely safe to use.
- In addition, the microdroplet and air technology aid in plaque removal especially in areas where the manual toothbrush cannot reach easily.
- You can acquire healthy gums with a simple 30-second cleaning practice of load, aim, and cleanse.
- This air floss fill and charge is very expensive.
Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser, WP-660 White:
- The Waterpik Aquarius Professional water flosser has a pressure range of ten different settings for just flossing your teeth and keeping them clean.
- It also provides you with a massage feature to relax and soothe the gums.
- It has a button on the base unit that allows you to switch between these two modes easily.
- Its unique feature of 360-degree rotation allows for easier access to the back of your mouth and more thorough cleaning.
- The main device has one on, one off switch, and a tip ejector button that makes it convenient to use.
- With Aquarius water flosser you will receive a 7-tip set as well as one toothbrush tip for various uses.
- It works with sockets that have a voltage of 120 volts and a frequency of 60 Hz.
- This product is being approved by the officials of the American Dental Association (ADA).
- They guarantee users to have a 99.9% clean oral cavity with its one-minute usage daily.
- It is a clinically proven product that can be used with braces, veneers, or any related teeth issues.
- It is not a portable device; it needs a fixed setup in your bathroom.
Kids-Waterpik Water Flosser:
- This flosser is specially designed for kids keeping in mind their sensitive milk teeth and sensitive gums during the teeth shedding process.
- The kids’ water flosser has a small and unique design adjustable as per their needs. With this kids’ water flosser, you can find the optimal water pressure for your kids with the three pressure settings designed for them only.
- Dealing with kids the manufacturers have kept in mind their safety by an electric-proof device with easy fingertip controls to keep your kids secure.
- This water flosser comes with 20 colorful detachable cling labels to decorate or modify your child’s flosser and make their cleaning experience funny and exciting.
- It includes one classic jet tip for regular flossing, one orthodontic tip for braces or veneers.
- This device, which is a personalized model for youngsters aged 6 and up, is very useful for children who are wearing braces.
- It improves your child’s gum health significantly by eradicating nearly all plaque from their oral cavity.
- Furthermore, when combined with proper brushing, this water flosser has been clinically confirmed to be more beneficial than manual brushing and conventional string floss.
- Although it deals with kids and needs to be rough and tough instead it is a much more fragile device.
Plaque Seeker Tip-Waterpik and Water Flosser Tip Replacement:
- This water flosser tip replacement comes with plaque seeker tips in two colors.
- The flosser tips cab be used with a variety of water or air flossers.
- This solution is ideal for crowns, veneers, restoration, and permanent retainers since it is specifically developed to provide the benefits of pulsating water.
- It has three thin strands of bristles for removing tenacious plaque from hard-to-reach places that are prone to plaque buildup.
- The tip needs to be changed after every 3 months.
BOTTOMLINE: So, which one of the above did you find the most suitable for your needs? Let us know. It’s finally time that you no more ignore your oral health. Smile bright!