There are several benefits offered by Laser Hair Removal and it is becoming more widely-known and chosen technique for a greater number of individuals for removing hair. Though, people having dark skin tones are usually unwilling to try laser treatment. This is apparent since they have perceived that it is only effective on light skin. Nowadays laser hair removal machine is reflected as a better substitute for shaving and waxing for individuals with all types of skin.
Here’s How it Works
The laser distributes infrared light into the skin at the particular wavelength setting. The light then transfers into heat as it meets extraordinary amounts of melanin, which burn the hair follicles. After 10 days the destroyed hair will appear from the skin and fall with all of your doubts, leaving you silky even. Primarily, the hair will grow back, but this will decrease once you’ve finished your suggested number of treatments.
Different Skin Types
Before using these hair removal machines it is significant to know the type of laser which is effective and safe for the skin type you have. There are six types of skin from type I-VI.
- Type-I – Caucasian, fair and normally Northern European or Scandinavian.
- Type-II – Generally Caucasian, fair and related with European lineage. Russian, English and German etc.
- Type-III – Contains Caucasians of Mediterranean origin and some lighter skinned Hispanics, Italians, Spanish, and Greeks. Naturally, light-skinned Hispanics are from South America.
- Type-IV – It includes medium skin toned mainly Hispanics, Asians, and Persians or other Middle Easterners.
- Type-V – It includes people with light skinned mainly North Africans or African Americans.
- Type-VI – It includes people having dark skin tones mainly Africans
Different Laser Machines
In Laser Hair Removal industry, there are different laser machines accessible to a treatment center, with diverse kinds of lasers operational for different skin types. Though the simpler laser machines will typically be effective only on people with the ‘ideal’ skin tone/hair color blend, the better lagers out there will produce effective results for most skin types. The Alexandrite laser is commonly used for skins which are type IV, V and VI and long-pulsed Nd: Yg lasers are suitable for darker skin tones with thick hair. The diode lasers are suitable for skin type I-IV and for lighter skin tones.
The laser machines by SharpLight can offer you a young look. All these treatments are an enduring solution to giving out thousands of dollars in over-the-counter waxing or at-home non-laser choices. SharpLight light laser hair removal machines offer amazing results for pain-free hair reduction. The original DPC Technology allows for the easy formation to permanently end unwanted hair and brown spots safely, securely and efficiently. The technologies used by SharpLight developed into the world leader in the invention and manufacturing of medical laser machines. They have attained this control by surpassing customer service and offering several instructive facilities to their customers.