What are gallstones?
A gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ that stores bile, the fluid that helps digest food on of the chance is not working the way it should (or bile gets out of balance) it leads to the formation of fragments which can be as small as a grain of rice. Gallstones are hard deposits of digestive fluid that forms in your gallbladder.
Gallstones don’t go away easily and they start causing pain or other symptoms. In this section of the blog you will know more about Can gallstones be removed and is surgery the only solution to remove gallstones.
What causes gallstones?
The causes behind the formation of gallstones in the gallbladder are more often not clear by medical practitioners. Most common causes are:
- When your gallbladder doesn’t excrete properly: When your gallbladder doesn’t excrete enough, bile may become very concentrated and this leads to the formation of gallstones.
- Too much cholesterol in your bile: When you eat fatty foods, your liver excretes more cholesterol than your bile can absorb, this excess cholesterol may form crystals called gallstones.
Is it possible to remove gallstones ?
Your doctor may advise removing your gallbladder through a surgery called a cholecystectomy which is one of the most common surgeries doctors perform in this condition.
Do I need surgery?
If your gallstones aren’t causing any symptoms then there is no need for you to have a surgery. A surgery is only needed in the condition where a stone goes into, or blocks, one of your bile ducts causing you a “gallbladder attack” which is an intense knife-like pain in your abdomen that can last for several hours.Surgery is not the always a way to remove gallstones. Since surgeries are expensive and invasive option it should be only be kept as a last resort
Can I try other treatments?
People are sometimes able to manage symptoms for a short time by making changes in their lifestyle and diet. It mostly involves cutting back on fatty foods. A new and safe way to deal with this health issue is the laparoscopic removal of the gallbladder. Many medical practitioners abstain to accredit or acknowledge any other form of treatment other than performing surgery, failing to provide any logical explanation.
How to dissolve gallstones without surgery using Grocare natural medicines?
In order to dissolve gallstones without surgery one needs to make two changes, first is trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle with the right diet which is easy to digest foods. Second is the proper natural medication to balance pH Levels, enhancing liver health and reduce pressure on the digestive organs.
- XEMBRAN and
- GC and LIPICAN are two medications work by naturally balancing the synchronization between the liver and gallbladder, hence reducing the excess formation of cholesterol, bile salts and bilirubin. Increased levels of Bilirubin in bile and urine may be the signs of certain diseases.
- GC and ACIDIM both help together in reducing the oxidative pressure on both the gallbladder and liver thus enhancing strength to the digestive organs. Which then help in reversing the stone formation.
- XEMBRAN kills the h pylori and thus helps to remove the root cause of the gallstones.