There are number of components in a body system that plays a vital role in maintaining a good and balanced healthy state of an organism. Vitamins, nutrients and minerals are the common ones among those constituents. Their natural growth is imperative however; our body is not capable of producing them all the time because of different ways of eating and living. This is why, many recommend intake of vitamin supplements in our daily diet plan.
Just an overview is never enough to realize their importance. Understanding the value of vitamins and their supplements briefly is important, so one must be aware of the features and functions of each beforehand. Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K are the significant ones for our body. A, D, E and k are fat soluble and therefore, get stored in the form of fats when taken in excess. However, B and C are not thus, they must be taken regularly as they get washed off from our body as sweat and urine.
To get a clearer picture, let us discuss each vitamin individually.
- Vitamin A: It is fat-soluble vitamin useful for growth and repairing the body tissues. It is also important for strong teeth, bones and eyes. It protects the mucous membrane of throat, nose and lungs hence, you can ensure smooth and disease free skin.
Its deficiency may lead to impaired bone growth, blindness and dry skin therefore you can find its rich source in eggs, milk, cheese butter and green vegetables.
- Vitamin B: Various forms of vitamins include B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12, folic acid, biotin and many others. They play a significant role in metabolizing protein and fats and formation of blood cells. It is also useful in maintaining the nervous system and thus you can prevent neurological disorders by taking sufficient amounts.
Its rich source includes animal products therefore, vegetarians should ensure making up for this shortage with proper intake of supplements.
- Vitamin C: It is another essential component that helps in formation of iron and collagen in human body system. It is a powerful antioxidant and its deficiency may cause weight loss, appetite loss and weakening of bones and gums.
It is found in green richly in green salads, tomatoes and citrus fruits, therefore, make sure to inculcate these in your balanced diet appropriately.
- Vitamin D: This is beneficial for absorption of calcium and phosphorous and therefore, a slight deficiency can cause weakening of bones and teeth. It sis also helpful in maintain proper state of nervous system in one’s body.
Dairy products, liver, eggs are the finest source to supply good amount of vitamin D to human body system.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin helps in nourishing the cells and maintaining good conditions if hair, skin, vision and nails. It plays a vital role in formation of antibodies, tissues and red blood corpuscles therefore; its deficiency may cause various health issues. It prevents the effect of free radicals as well.
Taking cereals, green vegetables, seeds, bread etc. can help you fulfill the natural shortage of vitamin E in our body.
- Vitamin K: this is the last essential fat soluble element having its abundant source in liver, potatoes, green vegetables etc. It is important constituent for blood clotting.
Understanding the value of these Naturals Vitamins Supplements in our life, it is mandatory to supply sufficient amount of it to our body. Moreover, in today’s busy schedule of one’s life it is becomes very difficult to suffice every basic need for a healthy living therefore, consuming appropriately will help you utilize the benefits and lead a healthy fit life.