By Dan Blumenstock
You must be confused by the title, right?
Let me explain.
Look around your gym.
What do you see?
A lot of people that are NOT in good shape.
So, that got me thinking.
If these “out-of-shape” people are all doing similar things, I should do the complete opposite.
Doesn’t that make sense?
It does do me.
Do the complete opposite of the out-of-shape people to get a great body.
Brilliant aren’t I?
Let me break-it-down for you.
What the majority does:
- Walk on a treadmill.
- Lift light weights with little effort.
- Don’t squat.
- Don’t do push ups.
- Don’t do pull ups.
- Perform ab exercises to see their abs.
- Place an emphasis on isolation exercises.
- Take “exercise classes.”
- Eat terribly.
What you should do instead:
- Lift heavy weights with 100% intensity.
- Squat, squat, and squat some more.
- Drop and do pushups whenever you can.
- Do pull ups. If you aren’t strong enough to do one yet, just hang onto the bar as long as you can. Then try to pull yourself up a little. Take it from there.
- Ditch the ab work. You can’t see your abs because you have too much fat. Get rid of the fat.
- Perform heavy, compound exercises.
- Ditch the “exercise classes” like Zumba. They are B.S., useless and only reinforce bad habits.
- Try to eat healthy most of the time.
Does the above sound like rocket science?
You can get a great body by focusing on just a handful of important concepts.
You can get a great body by simply doing the complete opposite of the majority.
Just get really good at them.
Dan Blumenstock is a personal trainer and blogger from NJ.
He specializes in building extremely lean and muscular physiques.
You can find out more by visiting his blog at www.BodyTransformationSolutions.com